Frankly speaking, when I saw this I started thinking about the versatility in me, then at first I laughed, then again laughed, then I had to stop because my roommate came back and I don't want him think that I'm a mad guy laughing at nothing...but soon I told him, and we both laughed... ;)
anyways...jokes apart...Now I'm about to start my blog post on my first award that I've ever received... :-|
Obviously, I got the award...so here are the rules for it... :O ;)
1. Nominate only 1 fellow Blogger.
2. Inform the Blogger about nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post.
So, here's the nomination part(in alphabetical order...so no complains that why I kept your name after someone else):
6. Sangeeta Reghu Nair
8. Sowmya Swaminathan
Hmmmfff...I had to nominate only one...but that would have been injustice with some of them...so forgive me...and others who feel that their name is not on the list, they can please message or mail me...I might have missed them...but always remember..."No Kolaveri Da"... ;)
Now comes the toughest part...sharing 7 random things about myself... :O
1. I'm not a good speaker...maybe the worst one...(sob-sob) :'(
2. I spend my long time thinking of the stuff's that I shouldn't be worrying right now, but I always do... :(
3. My favorite...Slow and soft music...mostly romantic... ;)
4. Don't ever try cheating on me...If I find you, I'll make you pay for it...
5. Things that top on my hobby list... 1) Mathematics, 2) Novels, 3) Relaxing by listening to Music, 4) Long Walk, 5) Blogging, 6)Sometimes playing with small kids, and 7)Dancing... ;)
6. Doing new things, that may be in the field of studies...or in sports
Warning: I love to try each and everyone of the sports, but don't expect professionalism from me in any of them...I'll definitely fail you... ;)
7. I'm very peace loving person, so don't shout anytime in my presence...exceptions...DJ time...I love to Dance... ;)
Now comes the easiest part...thanks giving... ;)
Thanks a lot Deepak for the award... :)
Disclaimer: I don't know if I can again give the award to the who has already received it, if not, the Deepak you can ignore it... LOL... :P